Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[ FEB 23 - 24 ] [ 2016 ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIV!!!!!

Oh crap I completely forgot to update yesterday!

O 7O Did I upload this yet?? ^ q^//// I think old ppl love is so cute, help me. Anyways, they're both adults heading into their 30's [already 30?? i cant remember]. Both also have kids. I think his wife died a couple of years ago, and she divorced her high school sweetheart. And she's hella "I don't want no man in my life" and he's very much "this is it, this is the lady i was destined to meet".

And she's kinda tsundere and doesn't wanna admit nothing about him, lol. >:

LOLING I love Soren and Alister's Raz costumes, tHEY'RE SO CUTE????

And I think Soren is kinda cute with the Raz ears. Kinda like Disneyland with the mouse ears- but you know, Raz ears! Lol tho Raz is an eidolon, so he doesn't really got a ... species name... I think... O_O

^ 0^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY [2/24] TO VIV!!! ILU U BIG GAY here's ur smol singing gay.

I didn't finish the other piece I was doing. E_E!!!! So I'll upload it when I finihs it, good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment