Thursday, March 24, 2016

[ MAR 23 - 24 ] [ 2016 ]

wHOA I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH???

I got Fire Emblem Fates and after that I just didn't come back till I finished all the games. Also, I bought and finished Life is Strange, so, ahahaha... * g*:;;;;; SORRY ABOUT THAT-- BUT I AM STILL HERE--!!

^ q^)9 From today! I opened requests on Twitter and I got one for Honoka from Love Live!! I don't think I've ever drawn her till now? This UR of her's is cute af.





I... I definitely played Birthright lol.

^ q^/// I married Takumi, I couldn't be any happier.

I still miss Stahl, tho...


Some OCs now! Jojo and Ayesha. ^ q^//

^ q^ A random doodle I f-forgot about--

And then a random Neveah doodle.

Oh ya and an Aiyana! * g*;;; Ahaha I've actually drawn a lot more digitally than I realized? But was so lazy to update sporadically, I'm sorry!!

and a sad mizuho :(

nd then an Akemi!! ^ q^ So regal, for a girl in an orphanage.

aND ARATA MY CHILD!! ILU!! /////


I didn't upload these back when I first drew them either! :0c Okay that's everything I could find that I didn't upload when I should have! Back to today's art!

AHAHAHA OH MAN after watching the latest episode of Gintama and all it's sadness (don't talk to me about Sasaki) I WAS IN THE MOOD FOR ANGSTY STUFF ////

Randomly, Junpei and Junji!!

THINGS GOT TOO REAL, TOO SAD, TOO FAST. //HOLDS UP HANDS NVM SOREN AND ALISTER CAN MAKE ME HELLA SAD //MOONWALKS OUT OF THIS LIFE

no i'm done im gonna play splatoon >:(!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment