Friday, March 25, 2016

[ MAR 24 - 25 ] [ 2016 ]

I DIDN'T MEAN TO STAY UP THIS LATE OKFACE

^ q^ Viv requested Niles from Fire Emblem Fates, so here he is!! i'M LOVING THIS BRUSH I'VE BEEN USING LATELY???

I'm in the mood for sisters, but the two I wanna draw don't even have refs (lols). Idk how much Elise thinks of Aubrey as a sister but I think tbh Aubrey is very attached to Elise and wants to do cute girl things together, like sisters? And I think she'd even call her her little sister when she talks about Elise to others?


Like I said, idk if Elise is cool with it or even cares on the same level as Aubrey, but ya. :0c It's probably Aubrey's own way of trying to find normality, which is only further pushed into her mind with Manny doting on them like daughters? And Ryan being idk, typical man dad hella "ask ur mother/ask ur Manny" lol.

^ q^;;; oK I NEED TO SLEEP GOOD NGIHT

No comments:

Post a Comment