Thursday, February 4, 2016

[ FEB 3 - 4 ] [ 2016 ]

I'm craving a soda right now. ;______; Think I just want sugary junk lol.

^ q^ Today's OTP!! Is Rina and Damien!! My god they're so cute, I cry...



^ q^;; I've never really designed a mascot animal before. Something really simple and basic, tho!! Right now his beta name is Dinner, LOL.

He originally belonged to Alister, but once he was locked on the other side of the world, it basically became Ayesha's pet companion. It's not an animal tho, and more of a spirit.

And the pet!!! ^ q^ Raz! Or as Alister calls him, Dinner, lol.

Oh gosh, it's os hard to see, fck. I usually don't upload till I got colors slapped on but I doubt I can do that tonight since I'm super tired!! ; 7;

The prince on the Sentic side. He's marrying the younger princess from the normal side, mostly to spite his younger princely brother whose got a thing for the younger princess.

I'll do colors tomorrow, I'm so tired! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment