Friday, February 5, 2016

[ FEB 4 - 5 ] [ 2016 ]

I thought I had work tomorrow, but I don't!!! ^ 7^

I forgot to upload this when I was first designing Soren! What a nerd!!

O 7O I... I have a soft spot for C-na and D-suke. Not necessarily that I ship it, but if I picked what two film club kids I like the thought of together, I think they're #1?

Anyways, some Shuuen no Shiori art, whoa.

O 7O NIISAMA!!! The evil overlord lmfao. I love his purples/lilacs/pinks, lol!! Out of the four royals, he has the most influence. He's also technically overseer of the Elites, but 3 of the Elites are on the normal side and thus has let the eldest princess take over for him.

He has a little brother, tho he despises him. Just to insult the kid when he couldn't do anything, he decided to marry the younger princess that his otouto fell for. Thus, the younger prince is forced to marry the elder sister.

His name is Lucian Von Ardelune, aged 22. He is a Sagittarius, his birthday is December 18. He stands at 5'11".

AND HERE IS MY POMPOUS PRINCE ASSHOLE.

^ q^)9 Designing that rapier damn near killed me, idk why??? Rapiers are hard to design. Pro tip: don't fucking design a rapier.


O_O ok i am tired, time for bed!! good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment