Friday, April 15, 2016

[ APR 15 ] [ 2016 ]

WEEPS I've bene lazy to update, forgive me! ;_____; I havne't been drawing a lot lately, either. I've mostly been playing video games or out and about being busy.

This is one of my favorite screencaps I've edited thus far dhfkljdshfdkljshfsf loling so much. I think Reese makes a very good Totty. It wasn't until Rieka brought it up once that I was like, does Reese ever think those underhanded things?!? OR LIKE, REACT IN A SITUATION UNDERHANDEDLY TO GET WHAT HE WANTS??? LIKE TOTTY???

Because the more I thought about it the more I'm like oh my god, Reese isn't the idiot I thought he was hfdkljhfdskf HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO USE THE CUTE IDIOT CHARM TO GET EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS FHSKFJSD //slAM DUNKS THIS KID!!!

:0c And then random doodle of Aubrey, which failed it's purpose bc I wanted to do black stockings but hdfjkhfkjdsf //DIDN'T DRAW THEM IN THE END???? OK SELF.

Oh man without Juniper with her, I think she's gonna be a big mess on the inside?? Has never been without that dog even before the apocalypse? And she's not being a spoiled little girl over that, that's literally an emotional support dog that helps her function? This girl cannot talk and the dog helped her out with that? Plus provided safety for her (both pre and post apoc)?

So when I think about her in that mini group with Judas and Daichi without Juniper I'm like. 8))); SHE DEFINITELY GONNA GO OFF ON HER OWN- prolly be like I need to use the bathroom or smth-- and just, cry? Bc she doesn't wanna do it in front of them? Doesn't wanna feel like she's holding the team back or idk show weakness? She already aware she's the weakest of the team (physically), which in this apoc, is kinda important to be strong and ya. 8(((( She'll keep that to herself tho.

okface good night


No comments:

Post a Comment