Friday, April 8, 2016

[ APR 7 - 8 ] [ 2016 ]

;;; I was too tired last night to update my blog, ahahaha!!

^ q^ Doodle of A-ya from last night.

^ q^ Actual warm up doodle, I was tryna play with styles but in the end, it's so hard to break outta my own style. ;;;;

tHESE WERE A FCKING BLAST that first one is still m yfavorite, the faces are so fcking hiLARIOUS FDHSFKJSFSDF KEAGAN WAS HELLA BY E BITCH ES

aND THEN THE EYES GUY WAS DAICHI THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT so since his first team is really Judas and Aubrey, they got tossed in too.

bUT LOOK AT KEAGAN IM CRYIN

^ q^ Lineless Ange cheeb for a warm up today, hehe. ///// What a cutie!

TRYING TO DESIGN MANNY IS SERIOUSLY THE BIGGEST STRUGGLE OF MY LIFE; like I want him to look like an adult, a reLIABLE ADULT AND I JUST. //BITES FIST--!!

CHANGE OF PLANS ON THE COLOR DHFKAHFSDFKJ he looks like a classy gangster cowboy lols BUT SCREAMS I THINK THIS MAY CONVEY HOW I WANT HIM TO COME OFF? Reliable Papa??? Oh in honor of all the horror games I looked up tryna design him, I think I'll give him a flashlight on his chest?

I FORGOT THE FLASHLIGHT LOLIGN DHFKLJHSFAKJS

OTHER THAN SHERRY I HAVE ALL MY REFS DONE SCREAMS!!!!! Ok Manny has a flashlight it's just not attached to him, one day I'll edit that in dhfklsjhfdskfjdhsf





^ q^ All the cheebs ripped from their refs, hehehe!!!!

OKFACE I am very tired. :( Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment