Friday, April 22, 2016

[ APR 21 - 22 ] [ 2016 ]

I work such a long day tomorrow. ;_____; I don't mind, bc I need the hours, but, I didn't know I was working Friday at all till.. yesterday? And it was only for a 2 hour shift. Suddenly today, it's turned into like, a 10 hours shift hdfjsklhfsdf

fhlkfjhsdff I actually really miss her braids hflasdffs why she gotta suddenly get embarrassed of them!!! I mean, Becca has some so I'm not suddenly going cold turkey on the braids, but...!! ;;; Country bumpkin lols.

Also what her outfit looks like underneath the jacket!


And here is my attempt at designing this monster, and her actual ref!

^ q^ I FINALLY! DID IT!! //SCREAMS INTO HANDS I'm so behind gomen ne Viv and Rieka lolS BUT!! I CAUGHT UP!! SCREAMS!!

OH! And here's the big versions of her tattoos. :0c!!!

CRYING I DID IT THO YES but now i must sleep. 8|!! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment