Thursday, April 28, 2016

[ APR 27 - 28 ] [ 2016 ]

0_0 Stop me and Rieka from being overly inspired and making tons of stories.

Here's some headshots of me tryna figure out my main boy and girl?

And then the girl?? GOSH SHE HAD A LOT OF CHOICES??? I let Rieka pick for me dhkjhsf.

Was tryna figure out her tan lines? I think she'd be really cute with tan lines! ////


THIS GIRL IS SUCH A HASSLE, NOW TRYNA FIGURE OUT HER OUTFITS?? I'm definitely using the unused outfits for other OCs, ahaha. //SLAPPED--!!

Okay potential names: Daniela (Danni), Mariana (Mari), Catalina (Cat).

I asked Carlos and he said Cat, okface. hE'D CHOOSE THE NAME THAT MAKES THE BEST CREEPIEST REFERENCES IN THE END FOR THIS STORY DHFJAKDHFS, OK OK.

Ok, I'm so tired I couldn't finish the other monster, he's for tomorrow! ^ q^ Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment