Friday, April 29, 2016

[ APR 28 - 29 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^ One of the stray cats we've befriended (Lily) had her kittens today (April 28, 2016)! To be technical, she's still in labor rn. :(! She's had 4 kittens, and I think there's one more on the way?

I was doing this last night when I was tired and couldn't figure out colors I liked, so I was like OK MAYBE IN THE MORNING I'LL THINK BETTER? I didn't, I hate this, so have a failure. :(!

ANOTHER FAILURE but posting/saved anyways bc one day it might give me insp for another chara. :(!

THROWS UP MY HANDS this is the most acceptable one??



oK RIEKA SAID PUT THE SECOND ONE'S COLORS ON THE THIRD ONE'S OUTFIT AND I ACTUALLY LIKE IT BETTER? Name time!!

HIS NAME IS KEVIN! But he's called Kev, ok? U 7U And maybe 5'11"? And Cat is gonna be 5'6"!

YASS I got a ref done?!?!?! I'll work on Kev tomorrow, but today I'm so tired? ;____; So tomorrow is his day! Or, er, when I wake up! For now, good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment