Wednesday, June 22, 2016

[ JUN 21 - 22 ] [ 2016 ]

TBH I've been lazy to post art hdfkjhfdsf GOMEN Ne,

^ q^ Tumblr request for kurorie!!

,, I THINK THAT'S ALL I'VE DRAWN IN A WHILE?? no wait

fCK LOLING SO MUCH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!! I was tryna explain to Rieka what??? Kinda doujin covers??? I could see for two of our OCs and this is what I was trying to convey.

But just looking at it, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO RIGHT????

FHDSKJFHLSJF I think Souchan is really cute... //CRIES INTO HANDS???



RIEKA REMINDED ME I DID COUPLE PICS HLKDJSHFDSKJFDSF of potential couplings in Soren's story!!

Soren and Demi are really cute, even for being rivals??? They don't really??? Act like rivals?? There's respect there. :0

And then Ayesha and Zeke, simply cause they're both the same... age-ish lol. She's 12 and he's 14, which isn't so bad when you consider the next closest are 16/17 and after that, it's all 18+, most being adults well into their 20+!  O ^O Idk the chances of this tho??? It's so back and forth for me.

And then Portia and Renaldo are just,,, really cute old ppl together. //cries

O_O My internet died last night so I couldn't add these! But here's a doodle form today, g'night!

SWIMSUITS!! Ayesha, Jojo and Soren, hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment