Sunday, June 26, 2016

[ JUN 25 - 26 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^ Gosh I'm so tired from work!

^ q^ Was talking to Rieka about how I never draw Aiyana smiling anymore?? So I decided to remedy that!! It's been a while since I really drew Aiyana (that's a lie). But really, idk when the last time I drew her smiling was...??

More smiling children!! >:T Because my children are no good at smiling when they're actually decently happy people!! OR WELL- IDK //HOLDS UP HANDS @ AIYANA UP THERE- She actually does turn pretty jaded towards the end- BUT MOST THE STORY, SHE'S JUST AN AWKWARD SLIGHTLY PERVERTED KID- LOL-- FHDSKJFDHSF but with how I draw her, you wouldn't guess???

bUT OK THESE TWO! ^ q^ Part2 Aubrey and Rikuto taking a selfie! I'm sure there's actually a lot of selfies with these two bc Rikuto is a super social, friendly kid! And Aubrey is too, when she's not being crippled by her muteness lol.

oK WHEEZES, I'M SO HAPPY- I FIXED THE ISSUE OF MY TWO BIGGEST OFFENDERS OF NOT SMILING, TO SMILE. dhfkjdhsff I"ll try to get into the habit of making them look,,, happier hkjahfdsf

OKFACE @ WORK I WANNA DRAW BOKU YUIKO, tomorrow, //falls off a cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment