Monday, June 27, 2016

[ JUN 27 ] [ 2016 ]

; ^; My insurance told me to wait as long as possible for my wisdom teeth to grow in before they take them out, and now they're in so much pain, I can't really eat! But my dentist fills up fast- like, 2-3 months in advance...

I don't wanna wait that long for wisdom teeth taken out! I'm gonna call them tomorrow and try to schedule an appointment ASAP.

It was sunglasses day today and I think of Luciana any time I see or hear sunglasses!!

I JUST BRUCE'D MY WAY THROUGH AN ENTIRE ROUTE WITH NAOMI. All because I said she gives me Takano from Higurashi vibes, lol.

BUT  YA- Naomi hkjfhdsfsf BEING THE ""VILLAIN"" here ya. SOME THE LAST OF US STATUS, a play on morals- what you consider right and wrong- but it's a grey area. You can't truly say Naomi (or the others) are right or wrong-

BUT TOO LAZY TO ELABORATE. Anyways, tomorrow is ZTD!!!!! Don't expect any art from me for at least a solid 2 weeks, I'm so stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm not a regular but I just stopped by. Yeah wisdom teeth really suck. I still have mine and I've wanted to get rid of them from time to time when they started to hurt. They haven't hurt for me in a while but they are starting to mess up my lower teeth so I might get mine removed soon. Good luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete