Thursday, June 30, 2016

[ JUN 29 - 30 ] [ 2016 ]

I got into OC drabbles thanks to Rieka yesterday, and one of the prompts  was palette swap! I decided to go with Aubrey bc at the time, a SymaG song came on, and I heavily associate him with her (for some reason). Asked Rieka if I should do a boy or girl, she said boy so I chose Daichi! Since she's got a thing for him. :0c And they have very different palettes!

I think she's actually p cute with his palette- hE LOOKS LIKE A LIL WHITE BOY THO LOLING HFKJDHFDSF Tho looking again, he is kinda cute with her palette lol-

And then did Aubrey and Elise bc I thought they'd be omega cute and Manny wanted to see it. U uU Elise looks dead on like?? Loli Aubrey omfg?? It's freaky, I'd believe you if you told me that's just a drawing of Aubrey as a kid fhdkjhlasjff

Aubrey's palette on Elise is omega cute tho... The outfit is hella cute-- hdfkjdhfkljhfdsfsf //OK GOT PROMPTS TO LOOK AT BEFORE SLEEP B Ye

No comments:

Post a Comment