Sunday, November 6, 2016

[ NOV 5 - 6 ] [ 2016 ]

FKLSDFJHKSDJF Been so tired lately, weh.


Drew a lil Aubrey cheeb ahahaha. Idk how I ended up loving this girl so much.

I think she could honestly go in one of two ways?? Like on one hand (the likelier path) I think she'll be a very friendly, honest person? Very loving, affectionate, very family-oriented. I think she allowed her guard to go down, especially because that's what she wanted all along. People that actually loved her, it was a craving that she's finally satisfying.

On the other hand, I do think there's a chance for her to become very cold-hearted and guarded again? She's lived a good chunk of her life in solitude and keeping to herself. Ya, she wanted friends, but at least she had her own imagination and Juniper to keep her company. That was more than enough; she shouldn't be greedy.

I feel like there's a certain path, if things work a certain way, she could end up being more... aggressive? No holding fire; no analyzing the situation. Kill it and call it a day. I'm guessing she'll have to be hurt enough to go this path; the loss of trust? Or feeling betrayed? Maybe even loneliness? Pushing people away to satisfy old habits?

If I had to take an educated guess, I'd say it depends on her family. If her support system feels like it's calling apart (in terms of, not being able to be there as much as she needs them to be), she'll end up locking up her heart to avoid whatever's bothering her?

Her first family already emotionally abandoned her; she already was fully aware that they looked down on her quietly, that if she were to run away one day, there wouldn't be a reward. Just a plea to come home and that's it, at best. It'd probably be more like a good riddance, she was a stain on their name anyways.

So, she ended up retreating into herself, her mind, anything that could keep her occupied. The apocalypse is harder to keep yourself entertained; it's probably why she puts a lot of herself into pictures and selfies.

Tbh she's had a lot of problems I don't think have been fully explored and solved. She's trying to work through them, but she needs guidance, support, and all that. Which makes her feel annoying, that she's so needy, and lessens her value in herself. It's a little cycle she's put herself into all her life that she's not quite sure how to get out of?

Basically... I think if she feels alone, she could honestly become a bad ass lol. She'd fully dedicate herself to training and learning. Which is sad that I'd love to see that side of her, but it'd mean almost throwing away all her relationships. Or at the very least, putting them on the back burner (and forcing them to put her on the back burner).

The good news is that she's probably gonna be really bland lol. I really do hope something happens that at least gives us a taste of her stepping up for herself (or others). I feel like she's got some potential, and maybe we can see it. You just gotta push herself enough till she decides it's time for a new approach.

Which is why I hope Keagan DOES hate her guts and tries smth bc I'd hope she shanks him in the face loling.

^ Q^ Boyfriend sweater???? Ish lol Raidin doesn't wear a sweater BUT THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH, very cute ///

FHDLSKFDHSFSF DREW A SUKI!! ^ 0^ i honestly forgot how i came to the conclusion to draw her lol I THINK I WAS IN THE FOLDER AND WAS LIKE she's so cute???

I got a soft spot for them quiet girls with emotional problems fhdkjsfhsdf LOLS!!! The fact she's at a run down orphanage helps too I love that aesthetic hehe.

Firmly still believe her and Junpei are gonna form a lil unit and be important in their own ways- especially to each other? Which will affect Junji, so like... I'm not actually sure that's a good idea. O vO;; //WORRIES QUIETLY FOR THEM??

I can't recall if we said Suki doesn't die?? Or she does?? SWEAR RIEKA SAID SOME CHARACTERS DIED/OTHERS DIDN'T. I mean, that doesn't mean we can't change it if it feels right? But ya.

Need to get back into drawing... not AS crappy backgrounds... //squints!!!

I DON'T WANNA WORK TOMORROW- //LAZYCRYPLZ,

I still need to do my LL today, too... weh...

CRIES INTO HANDS, OK, SLEEP >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment