Monday, November 7, 2016

[ NOV 6 - 7 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^;; I don't wanna go to sleep early, weeps.


IM CRYING I LOVE THIS GIF TOO MUCH

OK LEGIT THO,

Cyrus, the dude running, is probably considered the "main" bad villain not because of the power he holds (there's King Devil and shit ok dfhdkljshfdskf LOLS) but because of his relationships to the cast versus how tainted he becomes.

BUT THEN I DRAW SHIT LIKE THIS AND I FORGET HE'S ACTUALLY ALREADY DONE A LOT OF MORALLY WRONG THINGS. Anyways, here's Shitty Bear (TM) LOLING. hsfhkjfsf I LAUGHED SO MUCH MAKING THIS, I LOVE IT. The original GIF had red eyes streaking around but it almost gave me a seizure so that got removed real fast lol.

I aLSO LOVE TO THINK HIS GROUP DOESN'T TRY TO  HELP HIM THEY'RE JUST LIKE CYRUS WILL SURELY BE MISSED, //WALKS OFF

OK I'VE BEEN MEANING TO DO THIS FOREVER NOW, especially because I have my heart set on Keagan losing some fingers? And it slowly turned into a body horror piece? Very good.

I honestly really love mouths... a lot... //WHEEZES!! So honestly, most of my injuries Imma draw for everybody will be... mouth oriented... probably... ahaha...

Keagan gets to lose two fingers, but I was nice and did it on his non-dominant hand. I don't think it's really gonna teach him a lesson or anything, but boy, karma is sweet.

For Manny, I always imagined an up close fight being what's gonna give him a grave injury- probably with a person? THO if I imagined with a zombie, I think it's an actual bite and not just swinging wildly and got injured? Ya- idk wtf could take a chunk out of his cheek like that, but AESTHETIC.

Also I'm like... goD THAT WOULD HURT. Idk how Eason could even stitch that back up??? //PUTS A CLOTH ON IT??? OR LIKE?? WHAT DO U DO?? esp in the apocalypse.

And then for Aubrey, originally she was gonna get slit throat (bc she's already a selective mute might as well go the whole mile and just shut her up for good right) but Rieka saved her when I wanted a random girl and she chose Aubrey.

So in the end, she got a slit mouth. And tbh, like Keagan, I actually really wanna knock out one of her teeth dhfkldjshdf LOLS!!! I think it's 'cause she's a lil country bumpkin girl and tbh I think it'd be cute on her. Even if she just loses a tooth bc??? No proper dental hygeine?? Doesn't gotta be knocked out bc she fell or was hurt by somebody??

FOR SURE. WILL NOT BACK DOWN. KEAGAN'S LOSING SOME FINGERS. And I'm on the fence with Aubrey's teeth but it's not like it's something that's gonna be LIFE ALTERING so I probably will? Tho she already resents being a lil country girl, so that might put a dent in her confidence LOLS--

OFDHSFKJHSDF OK GOT DISTRACTED BUT I GOTTA SLEEP, GNIIGHT,

No comments:

Post a Comment