Saturday, December 31, 2016

[ DEC 30 - 31 ] [ 2016 ]

Gooood I'm craving this certain restaurant in town lol, but I'm getting it tomorrow so I'm excited!!

NOT AHEGO WHOA lols!!! ^ q^ warm up doodle cheeb with Aiyana, bc I realized I haven't drawn her since October? That's a surprise, she's basically my lil mascot lol.


FHDSKLJFDHSF BYE, SOME IDOL COUPLES  I THINK THAT WOULD BE HELLA CUTE i dont even know if that made any sense but whatever

^ q^ Renee and Chigusa I think would be so moe?? And sweet? SWEET YURI LOVE, I CRY,

And then tbh I can't capture what I think Kazuya and Yasuka would be liek, BUT I SWEAR I CAN SEE IT. I need to see Yasuka in action a lil omre before I can get some definitive ideas going on to visually capture what I see in m yhead?

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLUFFY NIGHT, EVEN THE PICTURE IS FLUFFY BUT THE CONTEXT BEHIND IT HURTS SO MUCH,

Sam and Kara, for the couples that could be/I can see. //OR YOU KNOW... HAVE BEEN...

zUNA AND TAKATO HONESTLY CAN BE REALLY CUTE too bad... it was never going to happen... //looks out window,

FHKLJDSF all i learned form doing this is somebody save rikuto, TEARPLZ!!!

uguuu gotta work for the new year~

No comments:

Post a Comment