Sunday, January 1, 2017

[ DEC 31 - JAN 1 ] [ 2017 ]

O_O Oh my god it's so freaky to be typing 2017, but here we are!!

^___^ Happy New Year, haha~

^ q^ December 31 is Saki's bday, so ofc I had to draw her. I like to think she drew bad luck (again), but decided to take her chances with it and not pray for something better.

I like to think it was the year she went on that trip to the island and ultimately, died. Don't be sad tho, she honestly brought it on herself. You know, bc she was killing people lol.

LAST DRAW OF 2016!!!

Idk why I felt to do Mikan and Axel, but I feel like it's a really good sign for 2017! Them celebrating in a ferris wheel for New Year's Eve~

^ q^ First draw of 2017!! Decided to dedicate it to my biases of 2016! And clothes swapped them~

Aiyana is always bias, I love that girl so much. She's honestly my mascot lol. Anyways, she's in Aubrey's clothes~

Aubrey is a really fun OC for me to think about bc she's got her head in the clouds and doing lil things? She's a mute, she had no friends, she kept herself entertained somehow all those years. I think she actually has a really creative imagination and uses it to the fullest. TBH, I think she acts out lil plays and fantasies and stories by herself. Not in full, but lil parts. And especially when nobody is looking. Anyways, she's dressed as Soren~

And then we know Soren climbed his way up FAST as personal favorite. Actually, it's almost been one whole year since I've made him??! I love this kid so much, he's such a cutie. ; w;

^___^ I hope everybody has an amazing 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment