Monday, January 2, 2017

[ JAN 1 - 2 ] [ 2017 ]

Whoa, I'm on such a good roll drawing again!?!?

A request I got on my NSFW blog?? ^ q^)9 Never tried NSFW of any rpg maker games, good thing I always thought Madotsuki was an older kid??? Like she looks like she lives alone so??

ALSO I DREW THE WRONG POSE HFKLDHSF FML //CRIES INTO HANDS, LOLING

And another request~ An old drawing I did came back in the form of ahego ahaha~

AND THEN, SUDDENLY, IT'S REALLY SAD LOLS. I refuse to believe Suki is going to die in her story. She's going to make it to the end, but at WHAT COST???

In other news, I went back to drawing NSFW LOLS!! I think Suki and Aubrey would be really cute with girls, HUFFS!! EVEN THO AUBREY IS HONESTLY, CANONLY, STRAIGHT AS HELL maybe a lil curious, BUT STRAIGHT AS HELL. and well I mean i do got some real questions about how gay suki is

BUT OK I GOT A DATE WITH FRIENDS TOMORROW so gnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment