Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[ JAN 2 - 3 ] [ 2017 ]

^ q^ I'm honestly proud of this roll I got going on with drawing??!

^ q^ Another ahegofacememe, haha. They're really fun. This one is uhh. Urotsuki from Yume 2kki? I haven't played it yet. >:(;; But she's cute, haha.

And then somebody requested my OC lol~ I didn't think I'd ever draw this pose tbh! Ahego is smth else lol~

SO, I'M WATCHING MOVIES WITH FRIENDS. I just wanted to watch movies with friends and draw some nsfw on the side. I meant to draw a pretty boy, mostly Souchan, lol. But uhh, somewhere along the line it turned into Enzo???

I mean, for being my old bara guy, he is so pretty??? I mean, I made him to be this bad ass mercenary and I DO still think he is?? I'd even still call him manly?? But damn does he not look good as a bottom lol.

I blame his eyelashes.

Okface, I got work later, so, g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment