Wednesday, August 16, 2017

[ AUG 15 - 16 ] [ 2017 ]

FADSHFSF

^ q^;; SLACKING SO MUCH,

This is so hard to see, I'm so sorry. ;;; Some concept ideas for a new story! A village kinda floating in the water! Well, partially, part of it is on land, the rest on the water!

I would think that these floating homes are cheaper? Or maybe even "starter" homes for families/adults? Before you get the skills and money or whatever they use to get a landlocked home that's safer and less battered by the water and just overall easier to get to?

Or would these fancy homes be considered fancy living? I doubt you can make a really big extravagant home out there, but I don't think they really do that either? I definitely want at least a few homes on the water, but I really got my heart set on the market being a floating market!!

HLFKDSF rewatched Moana today, and Moana and Maiu still remind me so much of Aubrey and Judas omfg??? SHE NEVER SAID THANK YOU OK. GOD HDSFKSDF LOLS!!

Wanted to sketch them in honor of watching the movie~

^^ HAPPY KAGEPRO DAY I drew A-ya loling so much. I haven't thought about Shuuen no Shiori in a while, it's so sad.

LFDSFJSDF I didn't mean to draw Aubrey again, it honestly just kinda happened- IT WAS BETWEEN HER AND AIYANA??? but the face came out more sad and I think that suits her more than Aiyana.

Aiyana definitely more of a bitter/angry type? And Aubrey is more sorrow and sad type?

Anyways you know what else I think about other than my lovely huge novel? Like, always feeling selfish? Guilty? Second best? Over shadowed?

Even her own kids... I think, probably prefer Daichi over her? LIKE WHEN I REALLY THINK ABOUT IT??? I see those kids getting so excited to spend time with Daichi? Usually kids LOVE their mom, and I don't doubt they do, but if they get the choice, they pick their dad?? Even tho I KNOW she pours her love and soul into them...

LIKE IT JUST MAKES ME SO SAD?? SHE HAS SO MUCH LOVE IN HER HEART AND SHE WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN TO FEEL NEEDED AND WANTED, but she's always second to something else more important. There's always somebody else that's more important than her, something else that needs to be done that's more important. She'll always get the AFTER bit, the leisure time, the time that isn't occupied by something or somebody else?

I really think Rikuto was the ONLY one that really went out of his way for her- and even then, I bet it's because his relationship with Remi tanked. I'm sure had they had a loving, non questionable relationship, he'd spend all his time with Remi. It only makes SENSE to want to spend the mots time with your family- well, mostly. Aubrey herself is a testament that that's not always the case.

Like gosh... she's just so fucking pitiful... willing to take whatever you threw at her and was excited over it? :( Idk, maybe I'm just an Aubrey apologist, but seeing the story thru her eyes, my heart was just twisted and gutted the entire time. She was always THIS close to crying, but she never did, because she wanted to prove her worth and her value- to anybody. It's just... nobody paid attention.

And even if they did, they already knew she was useful. It was no surprise, and thus, she was skipped over. Always in favor of somebody else with more talent and skill in her areas of expertise. HOLDS UP HANDS.

Or maybe I'm just ya. Being biased. 8(((( Or maybe she deserved it, idk man.

FHSDKLFHSDF WENT BACK TO TRYING TO DESIGN HOUSES, tbh I already kinda know what Luca's house looks like LOLING WILDLY. mostly cause he's an orphan???? So he lives alone, easy for me to imagine his home???

OH GOD SO TIRED gnith

No comments:

Post a Comment