Wednesday, August 16, 2017

| wip + commission |

Oh man I thiiiink I got all my financial debt paid. It's all a matter of the Department of Education receiving it and verifying it, the school sent it off this morning. FREEEEEDOM. /CRIES FOREVER/ It better damn well be accepted or I might be forced to kill somebody. 8(

Anyways, also paid off the vet bills I owed my mom. orz;;; Time to pull in more rl commissions. Waaaaah.

Speaking of which, here's a WIP I just sent off~! She's a commission, and an OC so no touching~! I hope by the end of tonight I'll  have her completed, shaded and blinking~!

In the mean time thoooouuugh~! Another rl commission, this time for YumeOkami @ dA. BTW GUYS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY (well atm since it's May 11th BUT WHEN I POST THIS IT'LL PROLLY BE THE 12TH) SO GO BUUUUUUUUUUG HER. 

OKAY NEVER MIND I'M TIRED. NIIIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment