Thursday, August 17, 2017

[ AUG 16 - 17 ] [ 2017 ] [ NSFW ]

^ q^;; Gosh I'm so tired, weeps! If you notice there's a really old post that somehow got to my most recent posts?? EVEN THOUGH IT'S FROM 2011??? 0_0

Headshot for Secca! My 16 yr old noble girl who sets out to find her older (half?) sister! ^ q^ She'll have clothes soon enough, ahaha.

AW YA I HAVEN'T DRAWN RITSUKA IN SO LONG???? It was nice to revisit him! I love his face and faces he makes??? //// Good shit.

I'm loling so much I drew this while having serious OC talk with Rieka fhadslkjhasf abOUT THIS KID ACTUALLY.

Anyways, I havne't really drawn nsfw in a while, did some Soren bc he's my fav to R18 up.

IT WOULDN'T BE ME WITHOUT DRAWING AIYANA AT LEAST ONCE EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS. My first child, //moves Aubrey and Soren aside

loling at her lopsided head tho I LOVE IT,

SCREAMS OK IM TIRED and wanna play Fire Emblem ahahah OK G'NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment