Monday, September 18, 2017

[ SEPT 18 ] [ 2017 ]

PHEW, I LIVE!! T___T been working a lot (THE HOURS WILL BE PICKING UP THO) and playing games in breaks haha!!

I did a commission but I haven't asked if it's ok to upload anywhere! ^ q^ So I'll keep it quiet for now, haha!

First is, ofc, Aubrey, my daughter, SIGHS,

It was literally a warm up I think???

I also drew Rieka's OC, Rue! SHE'S SO CUTE... GONNA PUSH HER MORE IN THE STORIES //// I still... rly like... Rue/Nakazo... THINK THEY'RE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER,

And lastly is a quick lil comic I did of Rina and Damien? ME, ALWAYS: I COULDN'T SAVE AUBREY FROM AN EMOTIONALLY DRAINING RELATIONSHIP, BUT I CAN SAVE RINA. Tbh I do think she'd like Damien a lot?

But I think the thing with Damien is... realistically, she DOES visually like Miles? He's handsome, and I think naturally she'd be attracted to somebody more successful than her (which isn't hard). He's got a cool personality and he's smart. On the base appearance, he's what she'd look for. But that doesn't mean it's her only type?

Damien himself is sweet everybody, all girls and boys. It's easy for Rina to think he's treating her no differently. Even when he does go out of the way for her, it's easy to explain it away as him feeling bad for her being a loner. And even so, she doesn't think it's easy for people to love her. She beleives she has to work for it- and she didn't work for Damien.

I think as long as Damien eventually makes it obvious to Rina he's got a good shot at winning her over- the sooner the better? Tho esp bc Damien is so warm to her and Miles is quite cold, I don't think he'd have to work hard even if she DID end up getting with Miles again somehow.

I'd almost daresay... like, from what we had previously. IF Miles/Rina were a thing again, and he saw those feelings between Damien/Rina... out of the, I'd alomst say out of some form of "love", break up with her and at that same moment, push her towards Damien. Maybe in a "you got x amount of time anyways cause imma throw everybody here in jail or kill you all" way but u know LOLING.

My guess (IF NOTHING TRULY CHANGED IN TERMS OF FEELINGS,) would be Miles would have enough of a human heart to push Rina away- maybe even hope she'd break off from the group and go away- it's hard to fake all those emotions 24/7. BUT THAT'S TO ASSUME THEY EVEN MADE IT TO THAT POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE THE SECOND TIME AROUND HERE,

BUT YES OK, VERY TIRED SO GONNA KNOCK OUT. TT;; hopefully be refreshed tomorrow, after work, to draw haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment