Wednesday, September 20, 2017

[ SEPT 19 - 20 ] [ 2017 ]

I actually got out of bed yesterday to draw more lols dhakljdhsf BUT WAS TOO TIRED/LAZY TO UPDATE THE LAST POST, SO HERE IT IS.

Nier: Automata fanart whoooaaaa.

Okay so I started this game and got the platinum trophy in four days, IT'S LIKE, MY MOST PROUD ACCOMPLISHMENT??? T____T!! Stress playing haha.

I spent a lot of that time as 9S to hack checks and enemies, and I got super attached to him. I MEAN... I ALREADY REALLY LOVED HIM, SO... IT JUST SPIRALED OUTTA CONTROL, LIKE HIM.

But ya gosh... help 9S... somebody... ; u;

AHAHAHA //DRAWS SHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT!!! :)))

For once, I don't really have anything to say... I feel like such a broken record?? ' ~';; About Aubrey, that is...

Regardless... it's all a matter of perception... it's really complicated... I think it's sad, that's all

ok gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment